Skip to Content
- We are a non-political association of residents and ratepayers
- We represent the views of our members in matters affecting our community
- We work with local organisations, businesses and groups
- We work with Auckland Council and Auckland Transport on local environment and planning matters
- We make non-partisan submissions on matters that affect our community
- provide a forum for discussion on local issues
- The Rules of the Association can be seen here.
- Our financial (membership) year is 1 April to 31 March.
- An Annual General Meeting is held every year (within 3 months of the end of the financial year).
- Committee members are elected by members of the Association at this meeting.
- Special meetings are called on an issue by issue basis.
- Members are welcome to attend or speak at the general business agenda item to raise issues.
- To request an item be put on the agenda email our secretary.